Terms and Conditions
- The competition or prize draw details make up part of the terms and conditions.
- Entry for the competition/prize draw is limited to UK residents only, excluding employees (and their families) of the Promoter and other agents associated with the administration of the competition.
- Prizes are limited to one per competition/prize draw. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter’s terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prizes stated are not transferable to another individual.
- Entries are limited to one per person for each competition. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed void and consequently not a valid entry.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries lost in the post or not received or corrupted due to computer errors.
- Winners will be chosen in a random draw overseen by an independent party.
- Winners will be notified within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner by phone or email. If the winner is not contactable within 14 days, or has failed to comply with the terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn.
- Failure to respond to communications from the Promoter or the associated agent within 14 days, or failure to provide details necessary to deliver the prize, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Winners can expect to receive their prize within 30 days of notification. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any prizes lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- Competitions/prize draws may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The name of winners will be available on request six weeks after the close of the competition/prize draw.
- The Promoter is QP Magazine Ltd., 5-6 Underhill Street, London, NW1 7HS.
Please refer to our privacy statement.